- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF and generously spray a nonstick muffin tin with cooking spray. Alternatively, you can use muffin liners, but we still suggest spraying those with cooking spray.
- Next, crack one egg into each well and then season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake eggs at 350ºF for 10-15 minutes or until the yolk reaches your desired doneness.
- If your eggs don’t come right out, run a knife around the edges to help them loosen.
Tips & Notes
- Timing: the longer you cook your eggs, the harder the yolk will be. Start with 10 minutes and go from there.
- Muffin tin: make sure to use a nonstick muffin tin or you might have problems getting your eggs out of the muffin tin. You can also use silicone muffin cups like this one.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 70 Sugar: 0 Sodium: 70 Fat: 5 Saturated Fat: 1.5 Trans Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 6 Cholesterol: 185
Keywords: baked eggs, how to bake eggs in the oven