- 1-lb. regular cut bacon*
- Line a large plate with a piece of paper towel. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet pan over medium/high heat.
- Lay 5 or 6 pieces of bacon into the pan (or more if your pan allows). Be sure the bacon does not overlap in the pan. The bacon will cook more consistently if they do not overlap.
- Cook the bacon for 4-5 minutes on each side for a perfectly cooked piece of bacon (not too rubbery and not too crispy. For a rubbery piece of bacon, cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. For a crispy piece of bacon, cook for 5-6 minutes on each side. Repeat until all of the bacon is cooked. You may have to wipe out the skillet in between batches to avoid burning bits.
- Place the cooked bacon on the lined plate.
- Enjoy alone or with other breakfast favorites.
Tips & Notes
- If you are using thin or thick-cut bacon, make sure to adjust your cook-time so that you do not burn your bacon.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 265 Sugar: 0 Fat: 20 Carbohydrates: 1 Fiber: 0 Protein: 19
Keywords: how to cook bacon on the stove, how to cook bacon