- 1+ medium avocados, sliced
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Half your avocados and then remove the pits. Remove the skin by scooping out the flesh with a spoon.
- Place avocados flat-side down on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to slice avocados into thin slices. Then, transfer them onto a baking sheet so that they are flat and not touching.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes or until frozen solid.
- Remove the avocado from the freezer and use it in a smoothie or place it in a freezer-safe bag and return it to the freezer for later use. Will last up to 3 months in the freezer.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/3 avocado Calories: 78 Sugar: 0 Sodium: 3 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 4 Fiber: 3 Protein: 1
Keywords: how to freeze avocados