- 4 large bananas, peeled
- Prepare a baking sheet by laying a piece of parchment paper flat onto a baking sheet.
- Next, slice bananas into 1/4-1/2 inch rounds and place them on the parchment paper. Make sure all bananas are laying flat and not overlapping with each other.
- Place into the freezer for at least 30 minutes or until bananas are hard and completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a spatula to scrape frozen bananas off of the baking sheet.
- Place bananas into a freezer safe bag. Remove all air from your freezer safe bag and seal tightly.
- Finally, store bananas in your freezer for easy access to frozen bananas throughout the week!
Tips & Notes
Store bananas in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 449 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 115 Protein: 5
Keywords: how to freeze bananas