- 1-pint (2 cups) blueberries (or more)
- Prepare a baking sheet (with at least 1/2 in. lip) by laying a piece of parchment paper flat onto the baking sheet.
- Wash berries with cold water or fruit wash, and transfer them onto paper towels and allow them to dry completely.
- Once dry, prepare berries by removing stems, leaves, and any overly ripe berries.
- Transfer berries onto the baking sheet, making sure to spread them out evenly. It’s best if the berries are not touching one another so that they don’t freeze together.
- Freeze for around 30-60 minutes or until berries are hard and completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a spatula to scrape frozen berries off of the baking sheet.
- Transfer blueberries into a freezer-safe gallon-size bag. Remove as much air from the bag as possible and seal tightly.
- Store berries in the freezer for easy access to smoothies and baking for up to 3 months.
Tips & Notes
- Feel free to freeze as many pints of blueberries as you wish.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 42 Sugar: 7 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 11 Fiber: 2 Protein: 1
Category: Meal PrepMethod: FreezerCuisine: AmericanDiet: Vegan
Keywords: how to freeze blueberries