- 1-lb. fresh whole strawberries
- Prepare a baking sheet by laying a piece of parchment paper flat onto a baking sheet.
- Next, remove the green top from each strawberry and rinse the strawberries under cold water.
- Pat the strawberries dry and place them on the parchment paper. Make sure all strawberries are laying flat and not touching each other.
- Place into the freezer for at least 30 minutes or until strawberries are hard and completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a spatula to scrape frozen strawberries off of the baking sheet.
- Place strawberries into a freezer safe bag. Remove all air from your freezer safe bag and seal tightly.
- Finally, store the strawberries in your freezer for easy access to frozen bananas throughout the week.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 4 ounces Calories: 36 Sugar: 6 Sodium: 1 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 9 Fiber: 2 Protein: 1 Cholesterol: 0
Category: VegetarianMethod: No BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Vegetarian