- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups milk (any kind)
- optional add-ins: 1 medium mashed banana, 1/4 cup chopped pecans, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Place 1 cup rolled oats and 2 cups liquid into a medium pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat while continuously stirring.
- Then, reduce heat to low and continue to stir for around 3-5 minutes, or until oats have thickened.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information is without add-ins and uses unsweetened plain almond milk.
- Storage: store in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator for up to 3-5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 180 Sugar: 1 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 28 Fiber: 5 Protein: 6
Keywords: oatmeal recipe, how to make oatmeal