- 4 cups raw pecans
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place pecans, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix making sure everything is fully coated.
- Then, spread nuts out on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle with a generous amount of sea salt.
- Roast at 400ºF for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan and transferring into a glass jar or Tupperware.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information is for 8 servings
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 440 Sugar: 7 Sodium: 111 Fat: 42 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 4 Protein: 6
Category: SnackMethod: OvenCuisine: American
Keywords: roasted pecans