- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- Prepare quinoa by placing it in a sieve and rinsing it under cold water to remove any residue. Shake the water out of the quinoa and transfer it into the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Next, add water to the Instant Pot and mix everything together.
- Close your Instant Pot and turn to pressure valve to ‘seal’.
- Press manual and set the pressure to ‘high pressure’. Set timer to 5 minutes. It will take 10-15 minutes for the pressure to build, but eventually the timer will start counting down from 5 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, quick-release your Instant Pot. Steam will shoot out of the vent, so be sure stay clear!
- Open the top of the Instant Pot, fluff with a fork and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 cup cooked Calories: 180 Sugar: 0 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 32 Fiber: 2 Protein: 7
Keywords: Instant Pot Quinoa