- 1-lb. broccoli, chopped into florets (~4 cups)
- ¼ cup water
- Pour water into a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Add broccoli to the bowl and microwave the broccoli for 2 minutes on high.
- Toss the broccoli and then microwave for an additional 2 minutes on high.
- Remove from the microwave and enjoy.
- Add water to a large saucepan and place a steam basket into the pot.
- Next, place broccoli into the steam basket.
- Bring water to a boil and then cover the pot.
- Let the broccoli steam in the pot for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and enjoy.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cup Calories: 31 Sugar: 1 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 6 Fiber: 2 Protein: 3
Keywords: steamed broccoli, how to steam broccoli