- 1 earl grey tea bag
- ½ cup hot water (about 150ºF)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, or to taste (option to sub maple syrup)
- ½ cup milk, any kind
- Add the tea bag, hot water, and sugar to a bowl or mug. Allow it to steep for 3-4 minutes, depending on how strong you like your latte. Stir occasionally to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove the tea bag and transfer the mixture to the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- Fill a large glass with ice and add the cooled tea mixture. Then, top with milk. Stir gently and enjoy immediately.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information uses 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and unsweetened almond milk.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 31 Sugar: 4 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 5 Fiber: 1 Protein: 1
Category: DrinkMethod: StovetopCuisine: EnglishDiet: Gluten Free
Keywords: London fog latte