- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk (any kind of milk works)
- 1 – 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
- ice, to taste
- First, add matcha powder to the bottom of a cup or Pyrex and then add hot water. Use a whisk or hand-held electric milk frother (this is actually what we use) to whisk matcha powder and water until all lumps have dissolved.
- Next, fill a glass with ice and add milk and maple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Finally, add matcha mixture to the iced milk and use a spoon to combine.
- Serve immediately!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 113 Sugar: 19 Sodium: 139 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 2 Protein: 1
Keywords: iced matcha latte