- 14 apples, cored and quartered
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced,
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups water
- Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Place the cover on the Instant Pot and turn the pressure valve to seal.
- Set Instant Pot to high pressure and set the timer for 20 minutes (it will take the Instant Pot about 15 minutes to build pressure and for the timer to start since there is so much liquid).
- Quick release pressure and uncover the Instant Pot. Use a potato masher or a big wooden spoon to mash up all the apples, oranges, and lemons.
- Next, let the apple cider cool (that will take about an hour).
- Once apple cider is cool pour the apple cinder through a small sieve, catching the apple cider in a large bowl or pitcher.
- Taste test the apple cider and add in any additional sweetener if you would like.*
- Place apple cider in the refrigerator and enjoy cold or hot!
Tips & Notes
* Add a teaspoon of maple syrup at a time until it reaches desired sweetness.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12
Keywords: homemade apple cider