- 1.5 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 lb. potatoes, chopped (~4 cups)
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/8–1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 raw sausage links (or however many you want)
- 4 large eggs (or however many you want)
- First, whisk together maple syrup, water, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Turn on the Instant Pot’s saute feature and wait for the pot to warm up. Place the breakfast sausage in the Instant Pot and brown on two sides.
- Remove the sausage and add the metal steam rack to the bottom of the Instant Pot. Pour the bowl of maple, vinegar, and water into the bottom of the pot. Then, place chopped potatoes on top of the steam rack, followed by the garlic, green pepper, and onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Next, carefully place eggs and sausage on top of the vegetables.
- Lock Instant Pot and turn the pressure valve to seal. Set Instant Pot to high pressure and set time to 7 minutes.
- Once cooked, quick release the vent and remove the top. Remove sausage and place eggs in an ice water bath for 5 minutes.
- Then, remove the metal rack from the Instant Pot so that you can mix the potatoes, onions, and peppers with the sauce at the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Peel eggs and enjoy or prepare breakfast in meal prep containers for later!
- You can make as many eggs and sausages as you wish
Serving Size: 1/4