- 1 cup long-grain brown rice
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2.5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 10 oz. frozen mixed veggies
- 2 large eggs
Fried Rice Sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- First, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to the bottom of your Instant Pot. Make sure the bottom of the pot, as well as the sides, are covered with olive oil.
- Add rice and broth to the Instant Pot. Cover >> turn the valve to seal >> and turn your Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 26 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, add all ingredients for the fried rice sauce to a mason jar and shake until ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- When rice is done, natural release pressure for 11 minutes. Then, remove rice from the Instant Pot and set aside.
- Give your Instant Pot a quick wipe-down and then add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the Instant Pot and turn on saute feature.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then, push the veggies to one half of the Instant Pot to make room for the eggs.
- Crack 2 eggs onto the other half of the Instant Pot and scramble using a wooden spoon.
- Once the eggs are fully cooked, add rice and fried rice sauce into the Instant Pot and mix all ingredients together. Let everything cook over the saute feature for 2-3 minutes or until everything is warm.
- Garnish with fresh green onions and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 222 Sugar: 1 Sodium: 616 Fat: 8 Carbohydrates: 30 Fiber: 2 Protein: 7
Keywords: fried rice, healthy instant pot recipes