- 1 cup green lentils
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 4.5-oz can green chiles
- 1 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Place all ingredients into the Instant Pot and mix to combine.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, seal the vent, and set the Instant Pot to manual > high > and set the timer to 15 minutes*. It will take your Instant Pot around 5 to 10 minutes to build pressure before it starts to count down from 15.
- Once the timer goes off, open the vent to quick release and let the steam pour out. Once the Instant Pot unlocks, open the lid and stir.
- Let sit for around 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve with all of your favorite taco fixings.
Tips & Notes
- If your lentils are still a little crunchy after 15 minutes, close the lid and cook for an additional 2 minutes at a time until they’ve reached your desired texture.
- As the lentils sit, they will absorb more moisture and thicken.
- Freezer meal directions: scroll up in this post to see how to turn this into a freezer meal and also read directions how to cook it from frozen in the Instant Pot!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 208 Sugar: 8 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 25 Fiber: 2 Protein: 15
Category: DinnerMethod: Instant PotCuisine: American