- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- pinch of salt
- 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place rolled oats, almond milk, salt, and maple syrup into your Instant Pot.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Then, cover your Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Turn your Instant Pot to manual > high pressure > and set the timer to 3 minutes. It will take around 10 minutes for your Instant Pot to build enough pressure, but eventually, it will start counting down from 3.
- When the timer goes off, quick release your Instant Pot to let the pressure out.
- Uncover Instant Pot and stir the oatmeal. It may seem like there is liquid leftover, but as you stir, the oatmeal will continue to absorb it. If you like thicker oatmeal, let oatmeal sit for 5 minutes, uncovered.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information does not include toppings.
- If your Instant Pot oatmeal is still too watery, turn on the sauté feature and cook for 1-2 minutes. It should thicken quickly. Or, let it sit with the cover on longer.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 221 Sugar: 11 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 39 Fiber: 5 Protein: 6
Keywords: Instant Pot Oatmeal