- 4 cups of chopped Idaho potatoes, chopped into 1.5-inch cubes (skin on)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced dill
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced dill pickles
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place the metal rack inside of your Instant Pot (it comes with your Instant Pot). Place potatoes on top of the rack and carefully place two eggs on top of the potatoes.
- Next, mix your vinegar and water together into a bowl. Pour 3/4 cup of the liquid into the instant pot and set the rest to the side for later.
- Cover your Instant Pot and lock it into place. Turn the pressure valve to ‘seal’ and press ‘manual’ and then turn the pressure to “high pressure”. Set the timer for 8 minutes and let the Instant Pot work.
- While your Instant Pot is heating up, place the rest of your ingredients (including the rest of your water/vinegar mixture) into a large mixing bowl. Mix well and place in the refrigerator.
- When the potatoes are done, quick release the pressure in the Instant Pot by turning the pressure gauge to ‘vent.’ Be careful that you are clear of the pressure gauge when steam releases.
- Place the hard-boiled eggs into an ice bath and transfer your cooked potatoes into a bowl and then place the bowl into the freezer/refrigerator to cool.
- Once the hard-boiled eggs have chilled for about 5 minutes, peel and rough chop them and place them in the Greek yogurt mixture. Mix well.
- Once potatoes are completely cool, add potatoes to the Greek yogurt mixture and mix until combined. Use a spatula to mash some of the potatoes to get that perfect potato salad consistency.
- Top with fresh dill and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 180 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 427 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 35 Fiber: 3 Protein: 8
Keywords: Healthy Potato Salad