- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- salt, to taste
- 1 – 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Place olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, water, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, garlic, parsley, and basil into a large container or gallon size bag. We like using a bag because it will cover all sides of the chicken.
- Whisk together to combine.
- Next, add boneless skinless chicken breast to the marinade and then remove as much air as possible from the bag and seal.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight. For best results, we suggest marinating your chicken for a full 24 hours.
For baking instructions, check out our guide to baking chicken breast.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information is for 1 lb. chicken breast.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 255 Sugar: 0 Fat: 25 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 28
Keywords: Italian chicken marinade