Are you in the mood for a sweet treat, but don’t want to mess up the kitchen? This keto mug cake recipe is a great healthy dessert that is keto friendly, easy to make, with minimal cleanup! Perfect for an easy weeknight dessert.
Keto Vanilla Mug Cake Recipe
Have you ever had that moment when you have finished dinner and you just need a little something sweet, but you just cleaned up the kitchen and don’t want to make a whole batch of cookies? I’ve been there. The solution to this problem is simple: MUG CAKES. We are big fans of single-serve desserts here on Fit Foodie Finds, but mug cakes are our go-to sweet treat when life gets busy.
One of our most popular mug cakes on FFF is our Coconut Flour Mug Cake and we felt like it was time to add a vanilla mug cake to our repertoire! This vanilla mug cake is sweet, simple, and keto friendly. Ever since w posted our chocolate peanut butter fat bombs we’ve been brainstorming another keto recipe that is easy to make AND tastes good. This vanilla mug cake is the perfect dessert canvas. You can top it with your favorite nut butter, a coconut drizzle, berries and more!
Don’t wait another minute before making a mug cake! Make sure you spray a mug with non stick cooking spray and then whisk all of your mug cake ingredients together in your mug. And BOOM. You have a mug cake!
Keto Dessert Questions
There are so many people curious out the ketogenic diet! We go into more detail on the keto diet in our 55 Keto Recipes Post. Today we are focusing more on keto desserts because everybody (no matter their food restrictions) should get to eat a little something sweet. Here are some of the most commonly asked keto dessert questions!
Healthy Keto Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs by Fit Foodie Finds
- Keto Friendly Desserts by The Keto Diet Cafe
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipes by I Save by a 2 z
- Flourless Avocado Brownies by The Castaway Kitchen
- The Best Keto Lava Cake by Low Carb Spark
Healthy Vanilla Mug Cake
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid stevia
- Spray a mug with non stick cooking spray.
- Whisk all wet ingredients for mug cake in mug and then slowly add in dry ingredients.
- Mix well and when ingredients are combined place mug cake in the microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes.