- 1 large sweet potato*
- coconut oil cooking Spray
- First, preheat oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with tin foil..
- Then, slice your sweet potato(es) in half, hot dog style, and spray both sides with coconut oil cooking spray. 1 large sweet potato should get you around a cup of puree, so feel free to roast as many as you’d like.
- Pierce with a fork a few times on both sides and then place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
- Roast at 400ºF for around 40 minutes or your sweet potatoes are tender (depends on the size of your sweet potato).
- Let sweet potatoes cool for about 5 minutes and then scoop out sweet potato flesh and place in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
Tips & Notes
- Storage: Place in an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. OR, in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- One large sweet potato = ~1 cup sweet potato puree*
- Nutrition is for 1 cup of sweet potato puree.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 cup puree Calories: 45 Sugar: 3 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 10 Fiber: 2 Protein: 1
Keywords: sweet potato puree