- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil*
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz. can white northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 28-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 12-oz. jar salsa (mild, medium, or spicy), about 1.25 cups
- 3 tablespoons chili seasoning
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- Place all ingredients minus the coconut oil into a slow cooker and mix.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours stirring periodically.
- Place olive oil and minced garlic into a large stockpot and heat over medium/high heat.
- Then, add in ground turkey and and saute until fully cooked.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for around 10 minutes.
Tips & Notes
- Olive oil: if you are using the slow cooker, omit from recipe.
- Updated: this recipe was slightly updated on 9/8/2019.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 361 Sugar: 8 Sodium: 823 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 49 Fiber: 12 Protein: 27
Keywords: turkey chili