- 1.33 lbs. salmon (4 1/3-lb. fillets)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3–4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 medium lemon, juiced
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh dill
- First, prep salmon by patting it dry with a paper towel to remove moisture. Then, season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place 3-4 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon minced garlic into a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium/high heat.
- Place salmon skin-side up in the pan and sear for 4 minutes. Flip salmon and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until barely pink in the middle.
- Once flakey and cooked to an internal temperature of at least 145ºF, remove the salmon fillets from the heat.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top of salmon and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with a sprinkle of fresh dill.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 292 Sugar: 0 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 28
Category: Fish and SeafoodMethod: Stove TopCuisine: American
Keywords: pan seared salmon