- 2/3 lb. salmon, skin on (we used 2 .33-lb. salmon filets)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- First, prep salmon by patting with a paper towel to remove moisture. Then, season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoons minced garlic into a skillet and set over medium/high heat. Place salmon skin side up in the pan and sear for 4 minutes. Flip salmon and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until barely pink in the middle.
- Once flakey and cooked, squeeze 1/2 lemon on top of salmon and sprinkle with fresh dill.
- Store leftovers in airtight container.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 292 Sugar: 0 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 28
Keywords: pan seared salmon