- 1 – 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1/2 tablespoon white rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients for the lemon chicken marinade (minus the chicken breast) into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place chicken breast into a glass container or gallon-size bag. Then, pour the marinade on top of the chicken, making sure it is covered.
- Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or for best results, overnight.
Tips & Notes
Nutrition is for 1 lb. chicken
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 262 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 206 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 4 Fiber: 0 Protein: 27 Cholesterol: 71
Category: MarinadesMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: lemon chicken marinade