- 1/4 cup raw sugar (for garnish)
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 1.5 oz lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoons honey simple syrup
- First, prepare a martini glass by wetting the rim of the glass by squeezing a lemon around the rim or by wetting it with water. Pour raw sugar onto a plate and dip the edge of the martini glass into the sugar until the rim is coated. Set aside.
- Next, place 5-6 ice cubes into a cocktail shaker or into a mason jar with a cover.
- Add vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup into the mason jar or shaker. Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Pour lemon drop martini into the glass while holding ice cubes from falling into the glass. Garnish with rosemary and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/1 Calories: 111 Sugar: 18 Sodium: 14 Fat: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: lemon drop martini