- – 1 pound of salmon
- – 2 lemons
- – 2 teaspoons salt
- – 2 teaspoons pepper
- – 2 teaspoons basil
- – 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 1. First, preheat your grill to 350F.
- 2. Then prepare salmon, but cutting it into 1 inch cubes. *Using a sharp knife for this part is important. I cut my salmon into cubes before filleting the scales off, but if you are comfortable, you can fillet it first.
- 3. Next, slice your lemons into small slices and set aside.
- 4. For each kebab, use 2 wooden skewers. Skewer 1 piece of salmon, then 1 lemon. Repeat 3 or 4 times. My 1 pound of salmon got 4 kebobs.
- 5. Season kebabs with salt, pepper, and basil.
- 6. Next, place a piece of tin foil on the grill and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Then, place the skewers on top and let cool for 3-5 minutes on each side. All grill differ, so you’ll want to be very cautious.