- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 5 oz. fresh spinach
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place artichoke hearts, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, salt, lemon juice, garlic powder, and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese into a medium size bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive in a pan over medium/high heat. Add garlic and spinach and sauté for about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and add to cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Transfer dip into a small casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes (or until it begins to bubble). Remove and top with an additional 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese. Broil on high for around 3 minutes to brown the cheese.
- Remove from heat, let cool for 5 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 203 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 448 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 7 Fiber: 1 Protein: 13
Keywords: spinach artichoke dip