For the Filling
- 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- pinch of salt
For the Crumble
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 white whole wheat flour (AP and g/f AP work too!)
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons softened butter, unsalted
- First, preheat oven to 375ºF and spray a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next, place all of the ingredients for the filling into a large bowl and mix to combine. Transfer into the baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, prepare the crumble. Combine all ingredients with a wooden spoon and use your hands if needed. Make sure the butter is softened so that you can create a delicious, crumble topping.
- Transfer the crumble topping on top of the berries, making sure that it’s evenly spread out.
- Place crumble into the oven and bake at 375ºF for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cover with tin foil. Then, place back into the oven and continue baking for 15 more minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Tips & Notes
- Berries: Feel free to use 5 cups of any berry. If desired, you can also use frozen berries.
- This recipe was updated on June 15, 2020. Click HERE for the original.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 290 Sugar: 20 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 42 Fiber: 6 Protein: 4
Category: DessertMethod: OvenCuisine: American
Keywords: berry crisp