- 4.5 cups water, divided (2 cups hot, 2.5 cups cold)
- ¼ cup honey, or more to taste
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, or more to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ¾ cup lime juice (~ 6-8 juicy limes)
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Optional garnishes: Lime slices and/or fresh mint
- Using a microwave or over the stove top, heat 2 cups water until near boiling.
- Add hot water to a 2-quart serving pitcher along with honey and brown sugar. Mix until honey and sugar have dissolved.
- Once dissolved, stir in the remaining 2 ½ cups cold water, ice cubes, lime juice, and salt until completely combined.
- Taste and see if limeade needs more sweetener. If so, add more honey (or sugar) to taste and stir to dissolve.
- Garnish with lime slices and fresh mint on each glass, optional.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 78 Sugar: 20 Sodium: 52 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 21 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0 Cholesterol: 0
Category: DrinksMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: limeade recipe