- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 packet taco seasoning (Or, sub 3 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning)
- 3 tablespoons water
Nachos + Toppings
- 6 servings tortilla chips (of choice)
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1–15oz. can beans (black or pinto), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 cup Mexican shredded cheese (or more)
- Greek yogurt
- lime juice
- fresh cilantro
- slice avocado
- First, prepare your ground chicken by heating 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium/high heat in a large skillet.
- Then, add ground chicken and saute until fully cooked. Add taco seasoning and water and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Prepare nachos by lining a baking sheet with tin foil and preheating oven to 400ºF.
- Then add half of the chips and sprinkle on 1/2 of the toppings including the cooked meat. Then, do one more layer of chips and one more layer of toppings.
- Place baking sheet in the oven at 400ºF for 10 minutes or until cheese fully melts. Then, broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite optional toppings such as Greek yogurt, lime juice, avocado, and fresh cilantro.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 404 Sugar: 2 Fat: 17 Carbohydrates: 28 Fiber: 7 Protein: 24
Keywords: nachos, chicken nachos, chicken nachos recipe