- 1 earl grey tea bag
- ½ cup hot water (about 150ºF)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, or to taste (option to sub maple syrup)
- ½ cup milk, any kind
- Add the tea bag, hot water, and sugar to a bowl or mug. Allow it to steep for 3-4 minutes, depending on how strong you like your latte. Stir occasionally to dissolve the sugar.
- Meanwhile, use a milk steamer to steam your milk of choice.
- Transfer the earl grey tea into a mug and then top with the steamed milk. Enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information uses 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and unsweetened almond milk.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 31 Sugar: 4 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 5 Fiber: 1 Protein: 1
Keywords: london fog, london fog latte, london fog drink