- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup quartered zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- First preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Next, whisk together eggs and milk in a large bowl or Pyrex and set aside.
- Then, prepare veggies by mincing garlic, quartering zucchini, and dicing bell peppers and onions.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a nonstick oven-safe skillet over medium/high heat. Add veggies and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Saute veggies for around 5 minutes or until they are partially cooked.
- Then, spray the sides of your pan with nonstick cooking spray (just in case!). Add egg mixture to the veggies, making sure everything is submered in egg.
- Place pan into oven and bake at 375ºF for 16-18 minutes or until fully cooked in the middle.
- Remove from oven and top with goat cheese.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 194 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 231 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 4 Fiber: 1 Protein: 14
Keywords: frittata recipe