- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 15-oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or more, to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a medium size pot.
- Bring to a rolling boil over medium/high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer for around 20 minutes or until the liquid has absorbed and the quinoa has fully cooked.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition Information includes full-fat coconut milk
- This recipe was updated on March 6, 2020.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 376 Sugar: 5 Sodium: 39 Fat: 21 Carbohydrates: 33 Fiber: 3 Protein: 8
Keywords: coconut quinoa