- Fill mini muffin tin with muffin liners and spray with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl mix peanut butter and protein powder together. Start with 2 tablespoons of protein powder and go up from there. The amount of protein powder depends on how drippy your peanut butter is to begin with.
- Next, separate the peanut butter and protein mixture into 12 marble sized balls (~1 teaspoon), and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil, stirring every 45 seconds until chocolate is smooth.
- Scoop one teaspoon of the chocolate mixture onto the bottom of each muffin liner. Then, place muffin tin into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
- Next, place one protein peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, carefully flattening the ball with your finger until it has a smooth top.
- Finally, add two more teaspoons of the melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter to each liner to complete your peanut butter cup
- Place muffin tin in the freezer for another 10-15 minutes until chocolate is hardened.
Tips & Notes
Store these cups in the freezer in an air-tight container or gallon-size ziplock.