- 1 large mango
- 4 medium ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, diced (or more, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)*
- First, peel mango and then cut into small cubes. Set aside.
- Next, remove the flesh and pit from the avocados and place into the bowl. Using a fork, mash until they’ve reached desired consistency.
- Add in diced cilantro, lime juice, salt, and cubed mango to the avocado. Stir until mixed completely.
- Give the guacamole a taste and add more salt as needed. We actually used around 1/2 teaspoon of salt*, but there is nothing worse than over-salting. So, start with 1/4 teaspoon and go from there.
- Serve mango guacamole with tortilla chips or as a side to accompany any of your favorite dishes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 261 Sugar: 7 Fat: 21 Carbohydrates: 19 Fiber: 11 Protein: 3
Keywords: mango guacamole