- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- ¾ cup steamed almond milk (any kind of milk works)
- 1 – 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
- Add matcha powder to the bottom of a mug and then add the hot water. Whisk the two together until there are no lumps.
- Next, froth milk and maple syrup together using a milk frother. Follow the directions according to your milk frother. You can also steam your own milk on the stovetop and use a hand frother to froth milk, but make sure not to boil it. Burnt milk is the worst!
- Slowly add the steamed milk to the matcha mixture and enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- Make sure that the matcha powder fully dissolves in the hot water before combining the matcha and milk. If need be, add more hot water and continue whisking to fully dissolve.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 103 Sugar: 16 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 20 Fiber: 1 Protein: 1
Keywords: matcha latte, how to make a matcha latte