- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 1.5 cups pizza sauce (1 15 oz. can)
- 1/2 pound pork sausage, uncooked
- 9 pepperonis, large
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup black olives, diced
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place quinoa, water, and pizza sauce in the casserole dish and mix. Then, break off bite-sized pieces of pork sausage and spread all over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Sprinkle on cheese cheese, pepperoni slices, and olives.
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Serving Size: 1/4