Head over to our Quinoa Tabouli Post for the whole recipe!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and minced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, (drained, rinsed, de-cased)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- salt, to taste
- First, prepare quinoa tabouli and place in the refrigerator for later.
- Next, preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with minced garlic, salt, and pepper and toss with your hands.
- Place sweet potatoes in oven and roast at 400ºF for 25-30 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are roasting, prepare your hummus. Place all ingredients for the hummus in a high powered food processor. Blend until smooth.* Set aside.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven.
- Evenly distribute sweet potatoes, quinoa tabouli, and hummus in between bowls or meal prep containers. Enjoy!
Tips & Notes
*If hummus is too thick or not smooth enough, add olive oil or a little bit of water and blend again until smooth.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 489 Sugar: 7 Sodium: 490 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 69 Fiber: 11 Protein: 14
Keywords: buddha bowl, vegan buddha bowl