- 6 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cherry diced tomatoes
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (we used Frank’s)
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- juice from one medium lime
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- First, preheat grill to 400ºF.
- Then, prepare corn by shucking and cleaning. Rub each ear of corn with olive oil.
- Prepare spice mixture by mixing together ground cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Then, season ears of corn with spice mixture by rubbing it into the kernels.
- Wrap all 6 ears of corn in tin foil and seal tightly.
- Grill foil pack at 400ºF on direct flames for around 20-25 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
- While the corn is cooking, prepare the sauce by mixing together all ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- Once the corn is done cooking, remove from grill. Unwrap foil pack and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Once cool enough to handle, use a knife to cut the kernels off the cob.
- Place into a large bowl and add tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro.
- Then, pour on sauce and mix until combined.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 209 Sugar: 5 Fat: 10 Fiber: 3 Protein: 9
Keywords: Mexican Street Corn Salad