- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup white quinoa
- 1 12-oz. jar of salsa
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 4-oz. can green chilis
- 2 15-oz. cans black beans
- 3 tablespoons DIY taco seasoning
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- Optional toppings: cilantro, avocado, and lime
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and spray a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into the casserole dish and mix well. Cover with tin foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir, recover with tin foil, and place back in the oven for 40 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes, covered, before serving.
- Serve with cilantro, avocado, and lime juice.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 313 Sugar: 7 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 60 Fiber: 14 Protein: 14
Keywords: quinoa casserole