- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and uncooked
- 1 heaping cup brewed coffee (aka 1 cup plus a little bit more :D)
- 1 heaping cup coconut water (aka 1 cup plus a little bit more :D)
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (topping)
- In a medium size sauce pan, bring 1 cup quinoa, 1 heaping cup brewed coffee, 1 heaping cup coconut water, and 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips to a rolling boil. Then, turn down to low, cover, and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until the quinoa thickens and the liquid is almost gone. **I noticed this took a little bit longer to cook than normal quinoa. Just an observation.** Serve hot and with a few tablespoons of coconut cream on top.