- 4.5 cups quick-cooking oats, gluten-free if desired (rolled oats works too)
- 1 cup all-natural, drippy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, melted butter, eggs, brown sugar, and baking soda to a large bowl and mix with a wooden spoon to combine. The batter should be thick like cookie dough.
- Then, add in M&M’s and chocolate chips. Mix again.
- Transfer dough into the baking dish and use your wooden spoon (or hands) to press the batter firmly into the dish.
- Bake at 350ºF for around 17-20 minutes or until the sides begin to turn golden brown and it is firm to touch.
- Let monster bars cool for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before slicing and serving.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/16 Calories: 389 Sugar: 18 Fat: 20 Carbohydrates: 49 Fiber: 5 Protein: 8
Keywords: Monster Cookie Bars