- 1.5 cups rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, drippy
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon water*
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix and eventually switch to your hands to make sure everything is thoroughly combined.
- Depending on how drippy your peanut butter is, you may need to add more water by the teaspoon until you’re able to form a pliable dough.
- Next, wash your hands to make sure you’re starting clean. Then, using a 1.5-tablespoon cookie scoop, spoon dough into your palms. Roll into a pall and then slightly flatten.
- Repeat until all of the dough is gone.
- Eat immediately or freeze for later!
Serving Size: 1/14
Category: DessertMethod: No BakeCuisine: Cookies