- 1 cup mashed banana (~1 large banana)
- 1 cup ground oat flour*
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Next, place 1 large banana in a medium bowl and use a form to mash until a pureed has formed.
- Add ground oat flour and rolled oats and mix until combined. The texture should be a little wetter than normal cookie dough.
- Finally, add in chocolate chips and mix one more time.
- Slightly wet hands and then use a cookie scoop to scoop out the dough. Form a cookie shape with the dough (it will not expand during baking) and then place on cookie sheet. Option to add more chocolate chips
- Bake at 350ºF for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and then transfer onto a cooling rack to continue cooling.
Tips & Notes
- If you can’t find ground oat flour at the store no fear! You can make your own! Just place rolled oats in your food processor or Vitamix and process until a flour has formed.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cookie Calories: 122 Sugar: 6 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 20 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3
Keywords: Oatmeal Banana Cookies