- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Next, add all of your dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk your eggs. Then add the rest of your wet ingredients to the eggs. Mix well.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients to wet ingredients. When ingredients are well combined, pour dough into your baking pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15-18 minutes (depending on your oven) and how gooey you want your bars).
Tips & Notes
- Option to sub any other drippy nut butter such as cashew or almond for the peanut butter.
- Option to sub the white whole wheat flour for a gluten-free flour blend. We do not recommend subbing for coconut flour.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/9 Calories: 361 Sugar: 19 Sodium: 179 Fat: 21 Carbohydrates: 37 Fiber: 5 Protein: 9
Keywords: peanut butter oatmeal bars