For the Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the Toppings
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup rotisserie chicken (or 1 large chicken breast)
- 1/2 cup pinto beans, canned
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- fresh cilantro, to taste
- pico de gallo
- special sauce: (1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt + 2 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and rub a baking sheet with olive oil. Prep cauliflower by cutting the head into fourths. Then, slice into chip-like thin pieces. Place on pan.
- Drizzle cauliflower with a generous amount of olive oil and then season with garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 400ºF for 25 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower and then flip. Add cheddar cheese, rotisserie chicken, pinto beans, red onion, jalapeno, and fresh cilantro.
- Bake again for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh pico de gallo and special sauce!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 recipe Calories: 378 Sugar: 11 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 36 Fiber: `4 Protein: 35
Keywords: Cauliflower Nachos