These nut butter balls are for the crunchy, sweet n salty lovin’ kind of person!
They are made with crunchy peanut butter, orange extract, dark chocolate chips, and big chunks of sea salt! What more could a girl ask for?
Plus, they are adorably decorated with melted dark chocolate. Cute.
orange dark chocolate sea salt balls
- -1C quick cooking oats (certified gf)
- -1/2C all natural peanut butter, crunchy
- -1/2C honey, raw (or agave)
- -2t orange
- -handful of dark chocolate chips
- -sea salt
- In a small food processor, process oats for 15-20 seconds, turning your oats in to oat flour.
- Add the peanut butter, honey, and orange extract and process for about a minute, or until it becomes doughy. (You may need to add a squirt more of honey (or even water) if it is still too dry.)
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and role between your palms forming a ball.
- Melt dark chocolate in a small container and microwave for a minute and 20 seconds. Then, transfer into a sandwich baggie and cut a small hole on the tip of the bag. Decorate!
- Last, sprinkle with sea salt while the chocolate is still melted.