- 1 piece of whole grain bread (any kind!)
- 1/2 large avocado, ripe
- handful of berries
- 1 oz. hard cheese (we recommend sharp cheddar), thinly sliced
- First, toast your piece of bread. Then, remove the avocado from the skin and place on top of bread. Use your fork to mash the avocado on top of the bread.
- Add a handful of berries and a few pieces of thinly sliced hard cheese.
- Then, finish off with a drizzle of honey.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 379 Sugar: 9 Fat: 21 Carbohydrates: 35 Fiber: 10 Protein: 18
Keywords: plant based breakfast