- 3 lbs. russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2.5 tablespoons Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- 1.5 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- First, preheat oven to 400ºF and spray two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next, prep potatoes by first cutting then long-ways (hot-dog style) and then cutting them into 1-inch wedges.
- Transfer wedges into a large bowl. Then, drizzle with olive oil and toss, making sure that all wedges are covered.
- Sprinkle in Lawry’s, thyme, and rosemary, and toss wedges to fully season.
- Transfer wedges onto 2 baking sheets, making sure that no potatoes are overlapping and that they are not touching.
- Roast at 400ºF for 30 minutes, flipping every 10 minutes until crispy. We recommend swapping racks each time you flip so that both bans cook evenly.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 158 Sugar: 1 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 30 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3
Category: SidesMethod: OvenCuisine: American