- Place all ingredients into a large Pyrex or meal prep container. Mix well and cover.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Eat chilled topped with your favorite nut butter, berries, jam, or granola.
Tips & Notes
- Steel cut oats: option to use steel cut oats in place of quick cooking steel cut oats. We recommend microwaving this recipe for 1 minute before placing in the refrigerator overnight.
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 241 Sugar: 6 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 38 Fiber: 8 Protein: 8
Keywords: overnight steel cut oats